Dr. Bilqees Ghani is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior at Institute of Business Management. Dr. Bilqees has done her PhD and MPhil both from Institute of Business Management. She has around 4 years’ experience of corporate and teaching. She has published her research in both national and international journals. Her research interest draws upon performance appraisal with exchange perspective, Justice/Fairness, social interaction, Employee intentions and behaviors.
Dr. Bilqees has done her PhD in Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior from institute of Business Management (IoBM) in a year of 2018.
|January 2019 – Present||Institute of Business Management (IoBM/CBM)
Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management (HRM) & Organizational Behavior (OB)
|February 2016- October 2016||Indus University (Main Campus)
Lecturer of Human Resource Management
Taught HRM and Electives of HRM to Executives, Graduates, and Under Graduates as a Permanent Faculty member.
|Spring 2017||Iqra University (Main Campus)
Taught “Principles of Management” to Under Graduates as a Visiting Faculty member.
|January 2014 – September 2015||Ilyas Textile Processors (ITP)
Assistant Manager HR/Admin
|April 2012- December 2013||Ilyas Textile Processors (ITP)
|June 2010 – July 2010||Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan (CAA)
|August 2008 – September 2008||Abbott Laboratories
|April 2008 – September 2008||M.Yusuf Adil Saleem & Co (Member of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu)
Developed project of Performance Management system for Deloitte Pakistan in a year of 2013
- Designed and Developed performance Management System of Deloitte Pakistan.
- Provided workflow of Deloitte new performance cycle by carrying out talent management fundamentals to align individual objectives with company goals, assessing and managing employee work performance to meet the standard of excellence.
- In mid-spring 2017, I had interacted with the general employees of multiple industries including (Banking, Telecommunication, & Chemical) to collect the employee’s attitudinal related information for the purpose of my Ph.D. research.
- In summer 2017, I had interacted with the HR employees of the same industries for collecting more insight into the performance appraisal process.
- Additionally, in fall 2017, I had interacted with the immediate supervisors to collect those employee’s behavioral related information (who already taken part in my research).
- I also had an engagement with Delliotte Pakistan. I developed a Performance Management system or complete performance management cycle for Delliotte Pakistan as part of my consultancy project.
- Teaching: Human Resource Management, Management, and Organizational Behavior
- Research: social psychological behavior, appraisal with justice and fairness, Organizational citizenship behavior, voice behavior, exchange perspectives, and employee intentions.
- Ghani, B; Rashid, K & Kazi, A, A. (2018). Restructuring the relationship between Performance Management System and Employee Engagement. Pakistan Business Review (PBR), Vol (20), No, (1).
- Ghani, B and Rashid, K. (2018). Role of HR in LQS. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Oct-2018, Vol-7, Issue 10.
- Ghani, B. (2015). Advance Ethical Practices in Human Resource Management: A qualitative Case Study of Health Care Company. Journal of Resource Development and Management (An International Peer Reviewed Journal), Vol (5), 2422-8397.
- Ghani, B and Sharjeel, Y. (2014). Ethical Implications in Human Resource Management. Pakistan Business Review (PBR), special issue, November 2014.
- Ghani, B; Shabbir, G; Safdar, G. (2013). Role of Pro-activity in Career Management Practices. Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences (PJSS), 33(2), 471-483.
- Ghani, B; Abdur Rahman Malik, M (2019). Performance Appraisal Process and Related Outcomes: A Social Exchange Perspective. Presented at the international Conference on Education, Psychology, and Social Sciences (2019 ICEPS), Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo, Japan.
- Ghani, B (2015). The Relationship between Performance Appraisal and Voice Behavior. Presented at NRCBM Conference, Karachi, Pakistan.
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Office,, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – ” ”