Doctor of Philosophy (Human Resources) (Ph.D.)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Bachelor of Law & Legislation (LLB)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
Professional Trainings and Certifications
Investors in People (www.investorsinpeople.co.uk) IiP International Quality Centre UK. ASI /Examplus Consultants UK
World’s most Successful HR Framework (standards) used as business improvement tool. Got trained and implemented this 18 months’ program under IiP supervision at Dadex Pakistan and successfully qualified the organization. The company got recognition by “IiP” in Brussels as one of their best implemented programs.
New HR Competency Training -By Global Learning Program Warner Lambert USA
Trained on HR Strategic Business Partnering role; helping the line managers/functional heads in improving the productivity of their respective functions and the organization. Successfully facilitated the productivity and performance improvement initiatives at Parke Davis & Co. Pakistan.
Total Productivity Management – Wavin Overseas Holland
Got training by Wavin Overseas Holland overseas.wavin.com at manufacturing plants in Holland, Germany and Poland on Total Productivity Management concepts and practical implementation. Trained the local plant teams on TPM concepts and lead them to implement these concepts at Dadex Pakistan.
“Making the Merger Work” – Certified Trainer by Pritchett Associates USA
Rolled out and implemented the program in Pakistan as a member of Merger Integration Planning team of two giant MNCs in Pakistan and trained the employees at Parke Davis / Pfizer on managing productivity and emotional well being during stress /change.
Change Management and Business Process Restructuring by Catalyst Consulting Group USA.
Successfully Implemented the BPR and Change Management approaches in a number of organizations for improved process performance and productivity improvement.
Parke Davis & Co. / Pfizer Pakistan – 14 years (1988 -2002)
Head of Human Resources
Pfizer and Parke Davis are leading US based multinational pharmaceutical companies operating in 150 countries around the world.
DADEX Eternitt Limited Pakistan – 4 years (2002 – 2006)
General Manager Human Resources & Administration
General Manager Operations (head of operations)
DADEX is a leading building products & pipe-manufacturing public limited company operating in Pakistan in affiliation with Wavin Overseas Holland.
Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCC) UAE – 2 years (2007 – 2008)
Senior HR Specialist (Athens/Abu Dhabi)
CCC International is one of the biggest construction & engineering multinational company with 5 billion US $ annual turnover and 150k employees.
Greenstar Social Marketing (G) Limited Pakistan – 6 years (2008 -2014)
General Manager Human Resources, Administration & Legal
Greenstar, an affiliate of Population Services International, Washington, operating in more than 60 countries around the world is one of the biggest social sector organizations.
Pak Kuwait Investment Company Pakistan – 2 years (2014 – 2016)
Head of Human Resources
PKIC is a most prestigious and leading Development Financial Institution, a joint venture company of governments of Kuwait and Pakistan.
Siddiqsons Group (August 2017 to March 2018)
Group Head HR & Administration
A Premier Business group of Pakistan dealing in textile, garment, Tin Plate, Power Plant, Construction, and other businesses employing more than 5000 employees.
Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
More than a decade long association with IBA as visiting faculty in MBA/EMBA; also, conducted professional development programs in Centre of Executive Education IBA besides BPR & Change Management and other HR subjects during various periods.
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
More than a decade long association with IoBM as visiting faculty and had been teaching Change Management, Business and Process Re-engineering and various HR and management subjects.
Assistant Professor (full time- May 2016- to-date)
Management & HR department at Institute of Business Management
(Iobm is one of the top ranked business schools in Pakistan. www.iobm.edu.pk
Consultant: Entrepreneurship & Management Excellence Center (EMEC)
EMEC is executive Education Wing of Iobm providing consultancy to organizations on the development and implementation of strategies and offers customized trainings and capacity building programs.
Special task: Relevance of the research with the industry:
Advise research scholars at PhD level on creating the relevance of the research with the industry to rationalize their research topic, and facilitate them to collaboration with the industry.
Teaching & Research Interests
Interested in operational qualitative research on the topics related to Human Resources and Management specially related to increasing the productivity of the organizations and the employees’ performance, engagement and motivation.
1) -“Employee Commitment – Investor in People Model”, published in Global Journal of Management and Business Research Administration and Management (USA) Vol. 13, Issue 9 (2013).
2) Factors Influencing Career Choice: Empirical Investigation from Business Students of universities at KarachiSouth Asian Research Journal. Publisher: IBIMA Global Journals Inc. (USA) (2017)
3) Influence of Development on Managerial Capabilities and Performance: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan, South Asian Research Journal. Publisher: IBIMA Global Journals Inc. (USA)
4) Customer Willingness to use digital coupons: A case study of Karachi Market
International journal of experiential learning & case studies. Publisher: Institute of Business Management vol 3, No.1 June 2018.
5) Restructuring the relationship between Performance Management and Employee Engagement. Pakistan Business Review(PBR) Institute of Business Management, vol 20, issue 1, 2018.
- Revamping of Performance Management System: As senior HR Specialist developed the job families, performance standards and revamped performance management system developed by Hay Group, at CCC Athens/Dubai.
- Investors In People, UK: Implemented Investors in People; Globally acknowledged HR standards, in Pakistan, at Dadex for 18 months, under Asia foundation program and company got recognition at EU Head Quarters Brussels.
- Change Management: As part of Parke Davis – Pfizer merger integration planning team got hands on experience of alignment of HR system, policies and compensation & benefit, of both companies, and implemented the same. Rolled out “MAKING THE MERGER WORK” workshop for employees.
- Plant Operations: Headed DADEX plants operations for 2 years undertaken organizational development and change initiatives to improve productivity and implemented TPM concepts.
- Restructuring: Lead the Restructuring of procurement and warehousing department for two years at Parke Davis / Pfizer as and achieved landmark success and won Pfizer International cash award.
- Standard Operating Procedures: Developed the SOPs for the plant operations and selective departments of the leading bank.
- State Bank of Pakistan
- Aman Foundation Trust
- SDPI on World Bank Project – II
- Khas Private Industries Limited
- PAF Karachi Institute of Technology & Engineering
- Habib Bank Limited
- Honda Franchise
- CE Textiles Private Limited
Paper printed in conference proceedings in ISI indexed conference of IBIMA, held at Seville Spain on November 10-11, 2016
- Two Link Value Chain; Development, Managerial Capabilities and Performance.
- Factors influencing career choices: empirical investigation from of business students of universities at Karachi
- Case study: Growth of Pakistani Cinema Industry; impact of politics and policies on performancepaper accepted in 6th Asian Management Research and Case Conference (AMRC 2017) held at Dhaka.
- Contractual Employment is Counter Productive; Empirical Evidence from Pakistan. 29th IBIMA Conference held on May 3-4, at Austin, Austria. Conference is ISI indexed
- Customer Changing Preferences: A case study of Vouch365. 29th IBIMA Conference held on May 3-4, at Austin, Austria
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Office, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – ” ”