Farheen Khalid is currently working as Lecturer, in Management & HRM Department at Institute of Business Management. She completed her BBA(H) & MBA from IoBM as well. Currently she is enrolled in PhD Business Management Program. Before that Farheen has worked at Allied Bank (Corporate Investment Banking), Barclays Bank, Continental Biscuits, Dewan Mustaq Group and Brand Image.
|PhD Scholar(ongoing)||Business Management||Institute of Business Management|
|MBA||Marketing/HR||Institute of Business Management|
|BBA (Hons)||Marketing/HR||Institute of Business Management|
Farheen has a diversified experience of Corporate Industry. She has around 7-8 years Corporate Experience. Before joining IoBM as Faculty Member, she served at Allied Bank in Corporate Investment Banking Group, Barclays, Dewan Group, Continental Biscuits.
Continuing Professional Development CPD
- IoBM Business Leaders Conference, August 16, 2017.
- Attended Developing Aligned, Engaged & Innovative Organizations: Sean Culey, MAP, Movenpick Hotel, Karachi, Feb. 2015.
- Managing the Talent in VUCA times by Nutshell held at Marriott, Karachi on 1st February, 2017.
- Attended 11th HR Summit at Marriot Hotel Karachi on Behalf of IoBM, Karachi, 2017.
- Organizational Behavior
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Marketing
- AI & Leadership
- Certificate of Participation on “3rd International Conference on Islamic Finance & Banking”, being held on 6th-7th Nov, 2019.
- Certificate of Participation on ” Publishing in High Ranked Journals by ORIC-IoBM”, being held on 19th Oct, 2019.
- Certificate of Participation on “Faculty Branding & Case Writing” being held on 20th Nov, 2018 – PAF KIET.
- Certificate of Participation in 1st National Research Conference on Management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship (NRCMLE – 2017).
- Certificate of Participation in 2nd IoBM – AMDIP Faculty Colloquium being held on 20 – 21th Sep, 2017. IoBM in collaboration with Association of Management Development Institutions in Pakistan.
- Train the Trainer by Dr. Samra Javaid, Dr. Irfan Hyder & Waqas Yusufi, held at IoBM, Karachi on 8th August, 2018.
- CPEC: Challenges for SMEs held at EMEC, IoBM, Karachi on 27th November, 2018, organized by ORIC IoBM and SMEDA
- Attended a seminar on the Science and Art of Learning and Teaching Conducted By Javaid Ahmed, 14th Oct 2018, IoBM
- Attended SSK Faculty Development Program, 4 days, Feb. 2018, Emotional Intelligence, TTI success Insights, SSDII (USA) / IoBM conducted by Dr.Bozai.
- Attended a two day workshop Qualitative Research Methodologies and Data Analysis using NVIVO, scheduled on April 7-8, 2018.
- Certificate of Participation in International Conference on Islamic Banking and Finance, Practice, Regulations and Sustainability (ICIEBF 2017) at IoBM.
- Attended 2nd International Conference on Experiential Learning, Oct. 21-22, 2017.
- Certificate of Participation on “Scaling Up Masterclass” by Mark Turrell organized by Terrabiz. 13th March 2017
- Certificate of Participation on “The APA Style & Technicalities of Zotero”. Jan’7, 2017.
- Workshop on “Clubs Instead of Classrooms” by Salman Asif Siddiqui, Director ERDC – EMEC IoBM.
- Certificate of Participation in IoBM – AMDIP Faculty Colloquium being held on 23 – 24th Nov, 2016. IoBM in collaboration with Association of Management Development Institutions in Pakistan.
- Attended Discussion forum on ‘Digitization of Islamic Financial Institutions’ under the supervision of IBACEIF. The role of technology and cloud computing in particular in facilitating the decision making processes cannot be underestimated. This forum is being organized to highlight possible tools for navigation through the changing landscape. 23rd August 2016.
- Attended Discussion forum on ‘How Islamic Financial Ethics Evolve: The Politics of Tawarruq in Malaysia, Oman, and Saudi Arabia’ by Mr. Ryan Calder Harvard (Inner Asian and Altaic Studies) and an MA and Ph.D. from UC Berkeley (Sociology) under the supervision of IBA-CEIF.
- Attended Discussion forum on ‘How to Expedite Litigation for Islamic Banking Disputes in Courts?” by Mr. Shahid Shafiq, Senior Faculty Member at the Sindh Judicial Academy under the supervision of IBA-CEIF.
- Certificate of Participation in Workshop “Marketing in Islamic Perspective” at IBA in Collaboration with “International Council of Islamic Finance Educators” (ICIFE) Malaysia, 15th & 16th August, 2016.
- PSTD – Re-imagining & Re-Thinking Capabilities of Pakistan | Conference, May 18, 2016.
- Certificate of Participation in Workshop of “Using Blue Ocean Strategy & Balanced Score Card in Higher Education Institutions” & “Developing Procedures as per Self-Assessment Manual Requirement”, May 12, 2016.
- Certificate of Participation in International Conference of Experiential Learning, IoBM April 9-10, 2016 .
- Certificate of Participation in International Conference on Marketing 2016 – IBAICM, 19-20th Dec held at University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- Methods in Business Research: Research report on “Metro-sexual” (December 2007).
- (Khalid, Farheen.; Zafar, Bilal Ali.) Paper Published “Promoting Spin-Offs Activity at University Level to Support Commercial Industries in Pakistan.” In Al Dar Research Journal for Sustainability – ISSN 2519-5379 (http://adrjs.aduc.ac.ae/Current.aspx).(2017)(AAS)(PRJ)
- Paper Published in South Asian Journal of Management Sciences – SAJMS – HEC – X Category, “Customer’s Attitude towards Ramadan Advertising “ (Khalid, Farheen ; Ansari, Junaid;Jalees, Dr. Tariq; Ramish, Muhammad Sufyan)(2017)(AAS)(PRJ) http://sajms.iurc.edu.pk//paper.php?id=SAJMS11102
- Paper Accepted for Presentation in Conference NRCMLE 2017, “Factors contributing to Consumer Attitudes Towards Online Advertising in Emerging Markets”.
- Paper Accepted for Presentation in Conference 30th IBIMA Conference, 8th – 9th MADRID November, 2017, “Exploring the Relationship between the Learning Capabilities of Organization And its Impact on Performance”. https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/exploring-relationship-learning-capabilities-organization-impact-performance/
- Paper Accepted for Presentation in Conference 30th IBIMA Conference, 8th – 9th MADRID November, 2017, ‘”Determinants of Capital Structure – Evidence from KSE – 30 Index”. https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/determinants-capital-structure-evidence-karachi-stock-exchange-30-index/
- International Conference Paper Accepted & Presented at University of Malaya – Malaysia, “Customer’s Attitude towards Ramadan Advertising” at IBA-ICM 16’ being held at Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, University of Malaya. 19th & 20th December 2016 https://ibaicm.iba.edu.pk/CustomersAttitudetowardsRamadanAdvertising.php
- International Conference Paper Accepted in “30th International Research Conference on Business, Economics & Social Sciences, IRC-2016”: Promoting Spin-Offs Activity at University Level to Support Commercial Industries in Pakistan” being held in Dubai 2016.
- Invited “Syed Shujaat Ali, Chairman of PLGMEA” for the session. 28th Nov, 2019.
- Invited “Mr. Rizwan” CEO DRGA Global Associates -USA” for the session 31st Oct, 2019.
- 2nd IoBM – AMDIP Faculty Colloquium being held on 20 – 21th Sep, 2017. IoBM in collaboration with Association of Management Development Institutions in Pakistan.
- 1st IoBM – AMDIP Faculty Colloquium being held on 23 – 24th Nov, 2016. IoBM in collaboration with Association of Management Development Institutions in Pakistan.
- Bootcamp for MBA Students on “Introduction to Management & Case Method” (58 Credit Hours) – August 2018
- Student Counselling
- Member of International Review Committee – IBIMA Publishing – 2017 till Date
- Member of IoBM Research Group (Management) – 2016 till Date
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
CBM Building, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – 311