Masood Hassan is currently working as Senior Lecturer, in Management & HRM Department at Institute of Business Management. He is also Editor of X category journal “Pakistan Business Review” .He completed his MBA (Marketing) from IBA, MA (Economics), M.Sc (Applied Chemistry) as well. Currently he is enrolled in PhD Business Management Program. Before that Masood Hassan has 15 years corporate experience and he has worked at Jubilee Life Insurance, K-Electric, BP Industries, Bayer Pakistan, Gul Ahmed. He is also entrepreneur and has run his own coaching system for the period of 2 years during 2012-2014. He has also set up own tutor academy from year 2000 till 2010. He has taught courses in several private centers and was also visiting faculty in private universities during last 18 years. He has taught management, marketing and economics courses in ICMAP, PIMSAT and Preston.
|PhD Scholar(ongoing)||Business Management||Institute of Business Management|
|MBA||Marketing||Institute of Business Administration|
|M.Sc||Applied Chemistry||University of Karachi|
|B.Sc (Hons)||Applied Chemistry||University of Karachi|
- Worked for Jubilee Life insurance as Brand Manager for four years
- Worked for K-Electric Pvt. Ltd. as Assistant Manager for one year
- Worked for BP Industries Pvt. Ltd. as Brand Manager for 3.5 years
- Worked for Bayer Crop Science as Analyst/ Coordinator for two years
- Worked for Gul Ahmed Textile Mills as Chemist/Coordinator for two years
- Visiting faculty for Management and Marketing Courses at PRESTON University for two years
- Visiting faculty for Economics Course at PIMSAT University for a semester
- Visiting faculty for Management and Marketing Courses at ICMAP for two years
- Teaching Assistant for Management, Marketing and Research Courses at IBA karachi for one year
- Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment
- Leadership and Team work
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Jagirani, T.S., Hassan, M.,Baig, S.A., & Akhlaq, A (2018).Switching behavior of employees in conventional and Islamic banks in Pakistan: A qualitative comparative analysis. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, 7(1), 130-135.
- Hassan, M. (2018). Evaluation of Brand Equity for Automobile Car Industry: Perception of Customers in Karachi. International Journal of Experiential Learning & Case Studies, 3(2), 160-173.
- Hassan, M. (2018). The Antecedents of Brand Equity: A Study from Telecommunication Industry of Pakistan.Journal of Independent Studies and Research-Management, Social Sciences and Economics, 16(2), 49-64.
- Hassan, M., Mansoor, S., & Baig, A., (2019). Money Supply, Fiscal Deficit and Inflation: Evidence or Pakistan. AICSS-2019, IoBM, 28-29 Jan. 2019.
- Hassan, M., & Hyder, I (2019). Perceived factors affecting the performance of employees in insurance companies of Karachi. AICSS-2019, IoBM,28-29 Jan. 2019.
- Hassan, M., & Jalees, T (2018). Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction: A Case from Karachi. IRCBM-2018, PAF KIET, 22-23 Nov.
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – ” ”