Ms. Amir is currently a PhD scholar at Department of Psychology, University of Karachi. She completed MPhil in Organizational Psychology from Department of Psychology, University of Karachi in year 2014. She secured first class first position in her masters in Organizational Psychology from University of Karachi. She has published two papers with few in reviewing process. She is on the editorial board of Pakistan Business Review and Giest Journal of Education & Social Sciences.
- PhD scholar(Psychology) University of Karachi, July2015-to date
- MPhil (Psychology) University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan July 2014
- Masters (Psychology) University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan January 1992
- UNDP Research Project on ‘Karachi Index of Tolerance’ 2016 as data analyst.
- Member of scientific and the organizing committee for International Conference on Women in Development – November 2015 as part of 20 years celebration of Iobm.
- Chief Organizer of HR workshop “IGNITE’ on HR practices at Iqra University May 2013
- Seminar Conducted on Human Resource Management at Iqra University in Nov. 2012.
Organizational dynamics, Consumer Psychology, Psychometrics, and Human Factors at work place.
- (2015) ‘Use of Sandbagging as a social tactic in relation to Machiavellianism personality attribute’ at 14th International Conference of Psychology (ICP 2015) 26th-28th February 2015, Lahore, Pakistan. Presented paper titled.
- (2016) “Machiavellianism and Counterproductive Behaviors at Workplace”. Journal of Education & Social Sciences, April, Vol 7 (3&4) pp. 34-48. HEC recognized Y category.
- Member, International Economics Development and Research Center (IERDC), Hong Kong