Muhammad Tabish is a Lecturer and PhD Scholar in Institute of Business Management (IoBM). Muhammad Tabish got a degree of MBA in Marketing in Finance from Mohammad Ali Jinnah University and currently he is doing PhD in Management Sciences from Institute of Business Management also having five years of academic and professional experience.
|Proceeding||PhD(Marketing)||Institute of Business Management (IoBM)|
|2010||MBA (Marketing & Finance)||Mohammad Ali Jinnah University|
|2009||BBA HONS. (Marketing)||Mohammad Ali Jinnah University|
|Getz Pharmaceuticals||Production||Feb 2014 to Apr 2014||System supervisor|
|Newports Institute of Communications & Economics||Administration||Nov 2012 to Jan 2014||Coordinator|
|SAMI Pharmaceuticals||Sales||Dec 2010 to Oct 2011||Hospital Services Executive|
|Shabbir Tiles & Ceramics Limited (House of Habib Group)||Sales||Dec 2010 to Oct 2011||Assistant Product Manager|
|Shabbir Tiles & Ceramics Limited (House of Habib Group)||Sales||Oct 2008 to Nov 2010||Product Coordinator|
|Institute of Business Management (IoBM)||Marketing (CBM)||Jan 2017 till now||Lecturer||
|Institute of Business Management (IoBM)||Marketing (CBM)||May 2015 to Dec 2016||PhD Research Fellow||
|K.N Academy||–||Apr 2014 to May 2015||As a teacher||–|
|Newports Institute of Communications & Economics||Business Administration||Nov 2012 to Dec 2014||Visiting Faculty||
|Bahria Foundation College||–||Oct 2011 to Nov 2012||As a teacher||–|
Trough in course projects
- Done projects in multiple national and multinational organizations.
- Invite guest speakers from industry.
Through Capstone projects
- PepsiCo – Growth Mapping Challenge
The term project consists developing strategic business plans by evaluating the market of PepsiCo Snacks (Lay’s, Wavy, Kurkure and Cheetos).
- Al- Khair Naturals – The project consists two tasks:
- Prepare feasibility report on launching of a health/ farmers’ store including, competitor analysis, focus on creative strategy, market plan, and financials.
- A: Conduct a research study based on people’s pattern of milk consumption and present a detailed report.
- B: Market penetration strategies, considering limited budgets and selective areas.
- Quality Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
- Propose B 2 C Model of current business.
- Inbound vs outbound tourism.
- Proposed marketing campaign.
- Development and publication of a book narrating stories of NOWPDP benificiaries.
- Development of a proposal to solicit advertisers and sponsors for NOWPDP’s retrofitted rikshaws.
- PTNEST – Develop marketing and business plan for:
- Online store for female
- School management system
(Activities include market research as well)
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Purchase Intention
- Brand Management
- Shopper Marketing
- Case based learning scenarios.
- Articles based learning.
- Experiential learning through projects.
- Share different relevant researches in class room.
- Tabish, M., Hussain, S. F., & Afshan, S. (2017). Factors That Affect Brand Loyalty: A Study of Mobile Phone Industry of Pakistan. KASBIT Business Journals, 10, 151–170. (BDS) (PRJ)
- Tabish.M., & Jaffri, N. 2017, “Impact of counterfeit luxury goods on consumer purchase intention” , International Conference on innovation and emerging trends in business management, Iqra University, (2017). (BDS)
- Tabish.M., & Jalees, T. 2016, “Impact of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty: Measuring the Mediating effect of Customer Satisfaction” National Conference (BIZTECH ), 2016. (BDS)
- Tabish.M., & Jalees, T. 2016, “Impact of Service Quality and Store Ambiance on Customer Loyalty: Measuring the Mediating effect of Customer Satisfaction” International Conference (Iqra University ), 2016. (BDS)
- “Introduction to Systematic Reviews” by Mr. Ather Akhlaq, IoBM (2018).
- Faculty development by Dr. Gazan Bozai, IoBM (2017).
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
CBM Building: Room No. 210, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – 538