Najeha A. Bela holds a BBA and MBA degree in finance from University of Karachi. She is serving the academics since past 5 years, teaching core and elective courses of accounting and finance. She is currently pursuing M-Phil in Business Management from IoBM and in the process of completion of thesis. Her goal is to become a PhD in Finance and contribute to the academia through research and dissemination of valuable information in finance and business management topics, such as stock returns, equity markets, financial management techniques, capital structures, dividend policy, corporate governance, and customer equity. Her research paper on ‘Customer Relationship Management in Mobile Industry of Pakistan’ was presented at the International Conference on Business Management and Information Systems – 2014 at Dubai, which is also in the process of publishing in Pakistan Business Review.
|In Progress||MPhil (Business Management)||IoBM|
|2010||MBA (Finance)||University of Karachi|
|2008||BBA (Finance)||University of Karachi|
|till date||Lecturer, Accounting & Finance||IoBM|
|2012 – 2015||Junior Lecturer, Accounting & Finance||IoBM|
|2011 – 2012||Teaching Associate, Accounting & Finance||IoBM|
CONFERENCES & SEMINARS/WORKSHOP ATTENDED
- November 29-30, 2017: International Conference on Islamic Banking & Finance – practice, Regulation & Sustainability.
- Behavioral Finance, Financial Management, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting, and Introduction to Business Finance.
- Research interests in Stock returns, equity & bond markets, behavioral finance, corporate governance, capital structure, dividend policy, and other financial management techniques.
- Research paper on ‘Microeconomic Factors Affecting Stock Prices’ accepted for publication in Pakistan Business Review (PBR).
- Research paper on ‘Customer Relationship Management in the Mobile Industry of Pakistan’ accepted for publication in Pakistan Business Review (PBR).
- Presented research paper titled ‘Customer Relationship Management in the Mobile Industry of Pakistan’ in International Conference on Business Management & Information Systems 2013 in Dubai.
- Workshop on Reading, writing and conducting Case Study, in June 2014
- Participated in IoBM Faculty Professional Development Program ‘Inspirations – Teaching as a profession’ in May 2014
- Organized CFA workshop 2014 at IoBM
- Participated in SAP University Alliances Training Program 3-day workshop in June 2013, at IoBM
- Participated in Strategic Management / Strategic Corporate Governance and General Management Business Game “TOPSIM” 2-day seminar in October 2012, at IoBM
- Organized Finance Conference on Long-term Debt Financing at IoBM in May, 2012
- Hosted Finance Conference
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
CBM Building -Room No -101, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – 289