Nayeem Ansari, Senior Lecturer in Accounts & Finance department holds MPhil in Management Sciences. He is currently pursuing his PhD in Management Sciences. He has over 18 years of work experience both in corporate sector and academia. In the corporate sector he has been serving as CFO and Company Secretary. He has also been associated with several prestigious institutions as a visiting faculty member. Besides teaching Accounting, Financing and research courses, he has been actively involved in research projects of BBA & MBA students. He has presented papers in various international conferences and also published papers in numerous International journals. He is also a peer reviewer of Cost Management Accountant business journal.
- PhD Scholar (Management Sciences) KASBIT, Major in Finance, Final PhD Thesis submitted along with “Y category” publication. (Approved from BASR)
- M. Phil (Management Sciences) Got Position & Gold Medal Major in Finance KASBIT (Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology) 2009-11.
- Masters in Economics Karachi University in 2002
- FULL TIME FOUNDATION COURSE (FTFC) 1996. Completed two years of CA Foundation Course from College of Accountancy & Management Sciences (CAMS), an authorized college of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP).
- Passed “FOUNDATION STAGE ONE” examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) 1996.
- Passed “FOUNDATION STAGE” examination of Institute of Cost & Management Accountant of Pakistan (ICMAP) 1999.
- Senior Lecturer – Institute of Business & Management – January 2019 – till date
Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education – January 2014 – September 2018
- Head of Department (HoD) – Business Administration
- Assistant Professor – Permanent Faculty Member
- Assistant Director QEC – Quality Enhancement Cell
HEC & CIEC Visits:
- Core team member for the preparation of all documents related to HEC & CIEC Visits
- Representing Business Department in HEC & CIEC visits.
Heading Core Events:
- Planning and supervising Annual Convocation and Comprehensive Examination.
Corporate Job Experiences:
- M/S E Reality Solutions (Pvt) Limited: A well renowned Shariah compliant IT Industry. Worked as “CFO and Company Secretary”. (January 2012 December 2013)
- M/S Gwadar Business Associates (Pvt.) Limited: (May 2005 to December 2011) A well renowned Builders & Developers. Worked as “Manager Finance cum Financial Research Analyst” and directly reported to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Pakistan Knitwear & Sweater Exporters Association (PAKSEA) (March 2000 to April 2005) Worked as “Head of Accounts Department”.
Certificate Courses / Professional Workshops:
- Three Months course on “SPECIALIZATION IN ISLAMIC BANKING” from Electromens College of Management & I.T (Affiliation with the Ministry Of Labour, Government of Pakistan) 2008.
- Strategic Time Management: Three days Workshop conducted by Time lenders from 20th Dec. 2011 to 22nd Dec. 2011.
- Leadership Through Character: One day Workshop conducted by Time lenders on 5th January 2012 at Marriot, Karachi.
- Certificate of Computer Practical Training (CCPT) from ICAP (2008) MS Excel: Basic formatting of cells, Survey Data analysis & panoramic analysis of sampled data. MS Word: Formatting and designing of research reports, also present raw facts and figures in professional way.
Academics Training & Development / workshops:
- Attended 6 weeks “Master Trainer Programed Session” conducted by HEC Master Trainer Ms. Zaib un Nisa from November, 2015 to December, 2015.
- Attended workshop on “How to write case studies?” conducted by Prof. Abdul Ghani Saeed.
- Attended 4 weeks interactive workshop on “Business & Professional Ethics” designed & directed by Prof. Abdul Ghani Saeed.
- Attended workshop on”How to write SARs” conducted by Ms. Ambreen Qureshi, HEC QEC expert.
- Attended online workshop on ”Assessment Methods & Paper Setting” conducted by Dr. Muhammad Abdul Wahid Usmani, Consultant for the Deanship of Quality & Head of Quality & Strategic Planning, Deanship of Quality, King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Attended 3 days’ workshop “Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) for faculty members of Academics Institutions” from 11th February, 2016 to 13th February, 2016.
- Attended workshop on “Statistical tools in Research writing” conducted by Mr. Ahmed.
- Attended training workshop on “National & International Funding for Quality Research” on 25th April, 2016.
- Attended workshop on “Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – MBTI” conducted by Mr. Saad Masud, trainer & mentor.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Landscape of Financial Services Sector Of Pakistan, Outlook & Challenges” jointly organized by the SECP & Higher Education Pakistan on 31st May, 2016 at Marriot Karachi.
- Attended one day workshop on “Triangulation of Teaching, Assessment and Learning Outcomes” at 27th July, 2016 by Dr. Muhammad Abdul Wahid Usmani, Consultant for the Deanship of Quality & Head of Quality & Strategic Planning, Deanship of Quality, King Saud University, Riyadh
Federal Urdu University of Arts Sciences & Technology (FUUAST) & PIPFA Following subjects were taught: Accounting, Business Research Methodology, and Treasury & Fund Management & Corporate Finance
Statistical Software Skills:
Educational Workshop “Hands on SPSS” at Aga khan University, Karachi. For finding statistical results for research project. Four days’ workshop titled as “Statistics / Econometrics with E Views” Conducted by Dr. Muhammad Nadeem Hanif, Senior Economist State Bank of Pakistan at KASB Institute of Technology.
Peer Reviewer of “ICMA Pakistan’s Research Journal.
- HEC Recognized Journal: Ansari, N. (2018). “Pakistan’s Energy Choice: What determines the economic Growth?” Journal of Business Studies. JBS Vol. 14 Issue 1
- International Publications:
- Ansari, N. (2012). The Determinants Of Inflation & its impact on Economic Growth: A Case Study Of Pakistan (2002-2010), Academic Research International (ARInt.), Vol. 03 No.01
- Ansari, N. (2012). Influence of Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Performance on organizational development in the prospect of Pakistan’s corporate culture.
- INTERDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH IN BUSINESS, VOL 3, NO 9, pp.1289-1311.
- Poster presentation; “Effect of Organizational Behavior on Ethical Dimension – Evidence based on Health Care Organization” 7th Health Sciences Research Assembly 2012 at Aga Khan University, Karachi (Dec 20 – Dec 21, 2012)
- Poster presentation; “The Societal Health Determinants: A conceptual approach towards practice” at the 15th National Health Sciences Research Symposium on “Social and Economic Determinants of Health” at Aga Khan University, Karachi (Oct 31- Nov 01, 2011)
Conference Paper Presentation:
- “Effect of Capital Structure on Bank’s Profitability – A case study of Islamic Banks of Pakistan”. 3rd International Conference at Lahore Business School (LBS), October 26th, 2018 at Lahore Business School, Lahore.
- “Political Barriers Assessment on Solar Power Generation – A case study of Energy Sector of Pakistan” 5th International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Business management Conference Theme: Entrepreneurial Thinking for strategic Excellence, March 21-22, 2018, Lahore, Pakistan.
- “The Impact of Supervisor Support, Peer Support and Job Training on Efficiency and Effectiveness of Employees: A case study of a Textile Industry”. At IAS International Conference on “Governance, Management and HR: Strategic Directions, March 20th – 21st, 2018, Pearl Continental, and Lahore.
- “Analysis of Determinants of Exchange rate: Evidence from Pakistan (1974-2013)”. At 1st International Conference on Global Sustainable development: Challenges & solutions – 2018, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Paper presentation at 1st International Conference at Lahore Business School (LBS), October 18th – 19th, 2016 at Lahore Business School, Lahore.
- “Risk Management Practices in Islamic Banking & its impact on the growth of Islamic Banking in Pakistan” 2nd International Conference on Global Development with Innovative Solutions 2012 – Indus University, Karachi (Dec 15 – Dec 16, 2012)
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Office,Room – CBM Building, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – “”