Saba Gulzar did her MS in Human Resource Management from PAF-KIET Karachi. She has 8 years of teaching, research and consultancy experience in different Organizations of Karachi; apart from all, she holds experience of multiple managerial positions in academics. Her area of interest includes Academics, Training, Coaching, Leadership, Business Education, Research, and Organizational Development. Her main focus is research work and; to develop innovative tools to increase the efficiency of Human Resource Professionals in various industries.
I am an academician and intended to obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. I enjoy challenge seeking opportunity to learn and improve my skills.
|MS||2015||Human Resource Management||PAF-KIET|
|MBA||2008||Human Resource Management||Muhammad Ali Jinnah University|
|Lecturer||IoBM||September 2015 till date|
|Visiting Faculty||IoBM||September 2014 to August 2015|
|Visiting Faculty||IHM, DUHS||April 2014 to July 2015|
|Senior Lecturer||KASBIT||2011 to January 2014|
|Lecturer||KASBIT||2008 to 2011|
|Teaching Assistant||KASBIT||2007 to 2008|
|Assistant Registrar/Controller of Examination||KASBIT||2013(from January to December 2013)|
|Academic Coordinator Morning Program||KASBIT||2008- to 2013|
- Uplifting Services
- HR Summit
- How to Write Research Proposal
- Customer Relationship Management
- Training of The Trainers
- How to make Research Projects
- Leadership & Motivation
- Human Resource Development
- Career Movers
Human Resource Management – The Employee Perspective, Resilient workforce, , Wellbeing in the workplace, Knowledge Workers, Retention and Job Satisfaction-Organizational Perspective, HR Analytics, Talent Acquisition and Organizational Change.
Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management ,Recruitment & Selection, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation Management
- Gulzar. S, Advani. A; (2016),” Measuring the impact of performance appraisal on employees’ retention”, National Research Conference on Business Management at PAF-KIET.
- Gulzar. S, Advani. A; (2016) “Career Development leads to employee commitment”, presented in the International Conferenceon Innovation and Emerging Trends in Business Management at Iqra University.
- Gulzar. S, Rauf.A and Baig.J; (2016)“Measuring the effectiveness of HR Metrics on Return on Investment – An empirical study on Pakistani Organizations” presented in the International Conference on Innovation and Emerging Trends in Business Management at Iqra University.
- Gulzar. S (2013),”Impact of Non Pecuniary Benefits on employee delight”, KASBIT Business Research Journal (KBJ)- Volume 4,.
- Gulzar. S Advani. A (2016), Impact of Employees Participation on Job Satisfaction Evidence from Karachi’s Tertiary Education Sector” Indian Journal of Management and Commerce”–Volume 5, issue 1.(AAS)(PRJ)
- Gulzar.S&Advani. A (2016) “Workplace conflict, Gender Discrimination and interpersonal communication and their impact on employees’ performance”,(AAS)(PRJ)
- Gulzar. S (2013),”Impact of Non Pecuniary Benefits on employee delight”, KASBIT Business Research Journal (KBJ)- Volume 4,.(AAS)(PRJ)
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Office,Room 303 Academics Blocks, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – 294