Saima Mohsin, Lecturer, holds M.E degree in “Industrial Management” from NED University of Engineering and Technology. She has done B.E in “Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering” from NEDUET. She has six years of combined professional and teaching experience with reputable organizations.
Masters in Engineering Management- MEM
Specialization: Industrial Management
NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, Pakistan.
Bachelors in Engineering- B.E
Specialization: Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, Pakistan
Board of Intermediate Education Karachi, Pakistan
Board of Secondary Education Karachi, Pakistan
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Assistant Executive Quality Control
YKK Pakistan Pvt Ltd.
Razi Sons Pvt Ltd.
SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF ENGINEERING PROJECTS IN INDUSTRIES
- Inventory Control of Car Bumpers & Engine for production & control (JIT) —- Indus Motors Company (IMC)
- CAD/CAM of Multiple parts of Honda 2015 Model—- Razi Sons Pvt Ltd
- SOPs formation for RIM Production unit—- Super Tech Pvt Ltd
- 5S implementation—– Razzak Associates
- Enhance the productivity of stitching department utilizing lean methodologies—-Feroze1888 Mills Limited(on going)*
- Productions and Operations Management
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain Management
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing
- Green Manufacturing
- CAD/CAM modeling using computerized Numeric Control (CNC) machine ( Practical demonstration)
- Conceptual modeling of Engineering Mechanics and Thermodynamics concepts.
- Saima Yaqoob (2017): Role of Senior Management in Implementing Lean Manufacturing Practices (In review: Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences)
- Falak Shad Memon and Saima Yaqoob (2017): Employee Empowerment in decisions and organization’s development; A study of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan (In review: Journal of Business and economics)
- Saima Yaqoob and Falak Shad Memon (2017): Customer Acceptance Level of Green Products in Personal Care Industry, a study of Sindh market in Pakistan( In review: FWU Journal of social sciences)
- Saima Yaqoob and Fahad Bin Abduallah(2017):A study of Norms and Impression of WhatsApp on post graduate students at Universities in Karachi ( In review: PUTAJ – Humanities and Social Sciences).
- Waste Water Treatment————————————————– NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty Development Workshop (Blue Ocean Strategy) ——– Institute of Business Management
- 5S and kaizen————————————————————— NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Energy Audit Tools and Techniques ——NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty Professional Development——– Institute of Business Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making—–Institute of Business Management
- Gemba Kaizen Practice ———————YKK Pakistan Pvt Ltd. Karachi Pakistan
- Energy Audit Tools and Techniques—– Hamdard University of Engineering &Technology
- Project Management————————- NED University of Engineering and Technology
- Saima Yaqoob and Mehreen Kausar (2018): Research activities in industry 4.0 function as enabler for agile manufacturing implementation presented in 2nd ASIA International Multidisciplinary Conference 2018 at University of technology Malaysia.( Received Travel grant of $1077.87 from IoBM)
- Mehreen kausar and Saima Yaqoob (2018): Closed Loop Supply chain (practical implementation in university environment)“International Conference on Business Management” – 2018 “Innovation and emerging trend in Business Management” at IQRA University Karachi.
- Falak Shad Memon and Saima Mohsin (2018): Employee Empowerment in decisions and organization’s development; A study of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan, 5th International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Management at University of Central Punjab Lahore.
- Received Travel grant of $1077.87 from Institute of Business Management for presenting paper in 2nd ASIA International Multidisciplinary Conference 2018 in May 2018.
- Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Office Room# A 108 SSKEC, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – 739