2016 MBA University Malaysia, Sabah
2014 CERT. AMA, New York, USA
1994 CMA Institute of Cost & Management Accountants, Pakistan
1990 ACIS Institute of Corporate Secretaries, Pakistan
|2018 till date||Assistant Professor||Institute of Business Management|
|2012-2015||Adjunct Faculty||Asian University for Women, Bangladesh|
|2010||Visiting Faculty||Lahore University of Management Sciences|
|2009||Visiting Faculty||Institute of Business Administration, Karachi|
2016 – 2018 Free Lance Consultant Malyasia
|2012-2016||CFO||Asian University for Women, Bangladesh|
|2010-2012||Regional Coordinator||IUCN, Thailand|
|2000-2009||Director Finance||IUCN, Pakistan|
|1997-2000||Manager Finance||Euroconsult, Netherlands|
|1991-1996||Asst. Manager, Finance||Pakland Cement, Ltd.|
- MM Business Communication Limited, Chittagong: Developing business strategy
- Genix Pharma: Supervising Capstone: Feasibility study for a green field project
- Foundation Securities: Supervising Capstone: Compliance Issues in equity market of Pakistan
- Juicy Lucy: Supervising Capstone: Developing SOPs for Finance Department
- Genix Pharma: Supervising Capstone: Effect of currency devaluation on Pharma industry in Pakistan.
Consulting work: Organizational review and processes assessment – AUWSF Boston, USA in 2016
Trainer: Conducted several trainings in different organizations in Malaysia in 2017
Currently teaching corporate finance, strategic financial analysis & design, and analysis of financial statements at IoBM.
Organizational performance management, strategic planning and corporate governance, especially in the not-for-profit and social business sectors.
- Hasan, S. S. (2018). Performance Measurement – The Next Station. International Journal of Research Studies in Management (Philippines). 7(1), 85-98. DOI: 10.5861/ijrsm.2018.3011
- Hasan, S. S. (2018). Performance Measurement: How far it has traveled and where is it headed. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, UK. 6(4), 238-251.
- Hasan, S. S. (2017). Mediation of performance appraisal between motivation, fairness and turnover in private universities in Bangladesh. MBA Thesis, Faculty of Business, Economics & Accountancy, UMS.
- Asian University for Women International Supporters Group
- Board member Mentors’ Educators Chittagong
- Advisor CRAB, Karachi
Institute of Business Management (IoBM)
Room No 102, basement, Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek, Karachi Pakistan – 75190
Ext – ” ”